TERMS & CONDITIONS
OUR CONTACT DETAILS
Aston Bourne (Brighton) Ltd
10, East Street
Vat No: 183 8124 96
Company Number: 08897248
MAKING A PURCHASE
Making a purchase could not be easier. Just browse our store, and add any items that you wish to buy into the shopping cart. After you have finished your selection, click on 'Checkout' and you will be asked for a few details that we need to be able to complete the order.
We accept credit card payment online via Paypal. If you are shopping from within Europe, place your order, and your credit card company will convert the transaction to Euros, or your own currency.
We accept Visa, Visa Debit, Mastercard and American Express over the phone. Back ordered items are not charged until they are shipped. You may send your credit card information via phone or over the Internet.
When confirmation of order is received, this is to indicate that we have received your order. It does not indicate that a contract exists between us. We will indicate acceptance of your order, and hence a contract between us, when we send you an invoice. We have included this term to protect us in the case that a mistake has been made in pricing, we have inadvertently under-priced goods, or we are no longer able to supply a particular product for some reason. In the case of a change of price, we will always contact you first to ensure that the price is acceptable.
No credit card details are retained/stored by this company.
SHIPPING AND HANDLING
Shipping rates vary between location. Currently, we are able to offer online ordering and shipping to the UK mainland and UK Islands.. Shipping rates do vary between area and we are not yet able to offer online ordering to the Republic of Ireland, the Channel Islands and other International locations.
We will normally despatch your order to you within 1-3 working days .
If your item is not in stock, we will back order for you. You will always be emailed with the option to cancel your order if you would rather not wait.
All orders are inclusive of 20% VAT.
All new products come with a 12 months manufacturers guarantee.
If you need to reach us, please email us using the link on the Contact page, alternatively, you can call on +00 44 (0)1273 227775 / 732460 or write to us at 10, East Street, Brighton, East Sussex, BN1 1HP, UK
Aston Bourne do not disclose buyers' information to third parties other than when order details are processed as part of the order fulfilment. In this case, the third party will not disclose any of the details to any other third party.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY:
1. Nothing in this Agreement shall affect the statutory rights of any consumer or exclude or restrict any liability for death or personal injury arising from the negligence or fraud of Aston Bourne.
2. Subject to clause 1, you agree that Aston Bourne shall not be liable either in contract, tort, negligence, statutory duty or otherwise, for any direct loss or damage (including loss or damage which is reasonably foreseeable or occurs naturally in the course of things) resulting from any acts, omissions, failures or delays occurring on or in relation to those parts of the Internet not under Aston Bourne direct control including, without limitation, damage for loss of business, loss of sales, non payment of sums due, loss of profits, business interruption, loss of reputation, loss of business information, or any other pecuniary loss (even where Aston Bourne has been advised of the possibility of such loss or damage).
3. The only liabilities that Aston Bourne can exclude are those arising from the following:
3.1 In cases where losses were not foreseeable to both parties when the contract was formed.
3.2 Where losses were not caused by any breach on the part of Aston Bourne.
3.3 For any business losses, and/or losses to non-consumers.
RETURNS POLICY - YOUR RIGHT TO CANCEL
1. You have the right to cancel any contract within 14 working days without giving any reason. The 14 working days will start the day after receipt of the goods.
2. The cancellation notice should be sent by e-mail to Aston Bourne at email@example.com and must state your name, a description of the goods or services concerned and the contract number of the cancelled contract.
3. Where Aston Bourne have supplied goods to you, you must take reasonable care of the goods in your possession pending their return to Aston Bourne. Aston Bourne will only accept the returned goods in their original packaging and which do not exhibit signs of wear or tear. Any use of the delivered goods beyond that necessary to inspect the goods on delivery will invalidate your right to cancel the contract.
4. Where Aston Bourne have supplied goods to you, these goods must be returned to Aston Bourne, 10 East Street, Brighton, East Sussex, BN1 1HP or be available for collection by Aston Bourne. The cost of returning goods is non-refundable, and where Aston Bourne collects goods the direct cost of such will be deducted from the refund.
5. Once notice of your cancellation has been received, and we are in possession of the returned goods, Aston Bourne will make a refund of the contract price to your debit or credit card used to purchase the goods. This will be done within 30 days of the date of cancellation.
6. All monies will be refunded within 30 days of cancellation date.
MATTERS BEYOND OUR REASONABLE CONTROL
Aston Bourne shall not be held liable for any breach of this Agreement caused by circumstances out of its control including, but not limited to, Acts of God, fire, lightening, flood, or extremely severe weather, explosion, war, disorder, flood, industrial disputes (whether or not involving our employees), acts or omissions of Internet services providers or acts of local or central Government or other competent authorities.
Your rights to return goods are protected under the EU Distance Selling Directive which can be found at http://www.hmso.gov.uk/si/si2000/20002334.htm