BARBOUR CHELSEA SPORTSQUILT JACKET BLACK
With classic equestrian styling and a trim, tailored fit, the Chelsea Sportsquilt is at home in city streets and country fields alike.
The Mens Barbour Chelsea Sportsquilt is a classic equestrian style , it is a tailored fit.
From the Hacking collection, this men’s quilted jacket is constructed in a matte-finished diamond quilted outer, with incredibly warm 100 gram wadding and a quilted nylon lining for additional insulation. The quilted funnel collar creates a fashionable look and is lined with corduroy for a super-soft feel against the skin, while back waist tabs give an adjustable fit, allowing for essential winter layering.
Robust stud fastenings help seal out wind and rain, and two front pockets offer plenty of room to carry essentials, with an additional zipped welt pocket to safeguard valuables. Available in a choice of four wearable colours, with tonal Barbour embroidery to the pocket flap.
- 100% matt polyester diamond quilted with 100g
- 100% polyester lining
- Machine washable
- Back length: 29-31in / 74-78.5cm
MEN’S SIZE GUIDE
Chest Sizes – Jackets (Barbour International, Lifestyle and Heritage)
DOG COAT SIZE GUIDE
|Breed||Toy Dog||Terrier||Spaniel||Retriever||Pointer||Great Dane|
|Neck to Tail||25cm||35.2cm||45.5cm||55.6cm||65.8cm||76cm|
|Tab to cheeck length||31.2cm||44cm||56.8cm||69.6cm||82.34cm||95.2cm|
DOG COLLAR SIZE GUIDE
|Collar measurements||14mm x 40cm||19mm x 53cm||25mm x 63.5cm|
|To fit neck||27.5cm – 35.5cm||36cm – 46cm||47cm – 56.5cm|
SHIPPING AND HANDLING
Shipping rates vary between location. Currently, we are able to offer online ordering and shipping to the UK mainland and UK Islands.. Shipping rates do vary between area and we are not yet able to offer online ordering to the Republic of Ireland, the Channel Islands and other International locations.
There is now NO DELIVERY CHARGE on any order from this website.
We will normally despatch your order to you within 1-3 working days . International orders normally have a delivery time of 4-7 days.
If your item is not in stock, we will back order for you. You will always be emailed with the option to cancel your order if you would rather not wait.
YOUR RIGHT TO CANCEL
1. You have the right to cancel any contract within 14 days without giving any reason. The 14 days will start the day after receipt of the goods.
2. The cancellation notice should be sent by e-mail to Aston Bourne at firstname.lastname@example.org and must state your name, a description of the goods or services concerned and the contract number of the cancelled contract.
3. Where Aston Bourne have supplied goods to you, you must take reasonable care of the goods in your possession pending their return to Aston Bourne. Aston Bourne will only accept the returned goods in their original packaging and which do not exhibit signs of wear or tear. Any use of the delivered goods beyond that necessary to inspect the goods on delivery will invalidate your right to cancel the contract.
4. Where Aston Bourne have supplied goods to you, these goods must be returned to Aston Bourne, 10 East Street, Brighton, East Sussex, BN1 1HP or be available for collection by Aston Bourne. The cost of returning goods is non-refundable, and where Aston Bourne collects goods the direct cost of such will be deducted from the refund.
5. Once notice of your cancellation has been received, and we are in possession of the returned goods, Aston Bourne will make a refund of the contract price to your debit or credit card used to purchase the goods. This will be done within 30 days of the date of cancellation.
6. All monies will be refunded within 30 days of cancellation date.
MATTERS BEYOND OUR REASONABLE CONTROL
Aston Bourne shall not be held liable for any breach of this Agreement caused by circumstances out of its control including, but not limited to, Acts of God, fire, lightning, flood, or extremely severe weather, explosion, war, disorder, flood, industrial disputes (whether or not involving our employees), acts or omissions of Internet services providers or acts of local or central Government or other competent authorities.
Your rights to return goods are protected under the Consumer Contracts Regulations.