Barbour Special Edition Corbridge Mens Wax Jacket Navy
Aston Bourne are proud to stock the Special Edition Corbridge Mens Wax Jacket now in Navy.
The Corbridge is an iconic rugged utility-style men's waxed jacket updated with a contemporary engineered fit.
With winter in mind, this multi-functional jacket is constructed in Barbour's hardy 6oz Sylkoil waxed cotton with a comfortable, lightweight Nylon lining quilted to 50g wadding, for additional warmth. The corduroy-lined funnel collar features an integral Nylon hood complete with adjustable toggles for a perfect fit, offering wet-weather defence when needed but easily stowed away in the collar on dry days.
Built to offer comfort and protection to those who are active outdoors in any weather, the Corbridge benefits from adjustable cuffs, a robust two-way zip, a storm fly front with stud fastenings and an action back. The classic four-pocket detail adds a stylish, practical feature that keeps essentials safe and hands free. Available in a choice of three versatile colours. As this is a slim fitting jacket, we would advise purchasing the next size up than you would normally choose.
- 2 inch polyamide quilted lining, 50g wadding
- Mediumweight 6oz Barbour Sylkoil wax outer
- Inner zip and patch pocket
- Back length: 31-32.5ins | 79 - 83cm
Men's Size Guide
Chest Sizes - Jackets (Barbour International, Lifestyle and Heritage)
Dog Coat Size Guide
|Breed||Toy Dog||Terrier||Spaniel||Retriever||Pointer||Great Dane|
|Neck to Tail||25cm||35.2cm||45.5cm||55.6cm||65.8cm||76cm|
|Tab to cheeck length||31.2cm||44cm||56.8cm||69.6cm||82.34cm||95.2cm|
Dog Collar Size Guide
|Collar measurements||14mm x 40cm||19mm x 53cm||25mm x 63.5cm|
|To fit neck||27.5cm - 35.5cm||36cm - 46cm||47cm - 56.5cm|
SHIPPING AND HANDLING
Shipping rates vary between location. Currently, we are able to offer online ordering and shipping to the UK mainland and UK Islands.. Shipping rates do vary between area and we are not yet able to offer online ordering to the Republic of Ireland, the Channel Islands and other International locations.
There is now NO DELIVERY CHARGE on any order from this website.
We will normally despatch your order to you within 1-3 working days . International orders normally have a delivery time of 4-7 days.
If your item is not in stock, we will back order for you. You will always be emailed with the option to cancel your order if you would rather not wait.
YOUR RIGHT TO CANCEL
1. You have the right to cancel any contract within 14 days without giving any reason. The 14 days will start the day after receipt of the goods.
2. The cancellation notice should be sent by e-mail to Aston Bourne at email@example.com and must state your name, a description of the goods or services concerned and the contract number of the cancelled contract.
3. Where Aston Bourne have supplied goods to you, you must take reasonable care of the goods in your possession pending their return to Aston Bourne. Aston Bourne will only accept the returned goods in their original packaging and which do not exhibit signs of wear or tear. Any use of the delivered goods beyond that necessary to inspect the goods on delivery will invalidate your right to cancel the contract.
4. Where Aston Bourne have supplied goods to you, these goods must be returned to Aston Bourne, 10 East Street, Brighton, East Sussex, BN1 1HP or be available for collection by Aston Bourne. The cost of returning goods is non-refundable, and where Aston Bourne collects goods the direct cost of such will be deducted from the refund.
5. Once notice of your cancellation has been received, and we are in possession of the returned goods, Aston Bourne will make a refund of the contract price to your debit or credit card used to purchase the goods. This will be done within 30 days of the date of cancellation.
6. All monies will be refunded within 30 days of cancellation date.
MATTERS BEYOND OUR REASONABLE CONTROL
Aston Bourne shall not be held liable for any breach of this Agreement caused by circumstances out of its control including, but not limited to, Acts of God, fire, lightning, flood, or extremely severe weather, explosion, war, disorder, flood, industrial disputes (whether or not involving our employees), acts or omissions of Internet services providers or acts of local or central Government or other competent authorities.
Your rights to return goods are protected under the Consumer Contracts Regulations.