This moccasin-style men's slipper is made with a wool-blend outer and a
faux shearling lining with Thinsulate for extra warmth. Finished with a
metal Barbour badge.
Outer: 20% wool, 80% polyester
Lining: 100% polyester fleece
Shipping And Handling
Shipping rates vary between location. Currently, we are able to offer online ordering and shipping to the UK mainland and UK Islands.. Shipping rates do vary between area and we are not yet able to offer online ordering to the Republic of Ireland, the Channel Islands and other International locations.
There is now NO DELIVERY CHARGE on any order from this website.
We will normally despatch your order to you within 1-3 working days . International orders normally have a delivery time of 4-7 days.
If your item is not in stock, we will back order for you. You will always be emailed with the option to cancel your order if you would rather not wait.
Your Right to cancel
1. You have the right to cancel any contract within 14 working days without giving any reason. The 14 working days will start the day after receipt of the goods.
2. The cancellation notice should be sent by e-mail to Aston Bourne at email@example.com and must state your name, a description of the goods or services concerned and the contract number of the cancelled contract.
3. Where Aston Bourne have supplied goods to you, you must take reasonable care of the goods in your possession pending their return to Aston Bourne. Aston Bourne will only accept the returned goods in their original packaging and which do not exhibit signs of wear or tear. Any use of the delivered goods beyond that necessary to inspect the goods on delivery will invalidate your right to cancel the contract.
4. Where Aston Bourne have supplied goods to you, these goods must be returned to Aston Bourne, 10 East Street, Brighton, East Sussex, BN1 1HP or be available for collection by Aston Bourne. The cost of returning goods is non-refundable, and where Aston Bourne collects goods the direct cost of such will be deducted from the refund.
5. Once notice of your cancellation has been received, and we are in possession of the returned goods, Aston Bourne will make a refund of the contract price to your debit or credit card used to purchase the goods. This will be done within 30 days of the date of cancellation.
6. All monies will be refunded within 30 days of cancellation date.
Matters Beyond our Reasonable Control
Aston Bourne shall not be held liable for any breach of this Agreement caused by circumstances out of its control including, but not limited to, Acts of God, fire, lightning, flood, or extremely severe weather, explosion, war, disorder, flood, industrial disputes (whether or not involving our employees), acts or omissions of Internet services providers or acts of local or central Government or other competent authorities.
Your rights to return goods are protected under the EU Distance Selling Directive.
We use the industry leading internet payment company WorldPay to protect your card details and protect you and us from fraud. For millions of people around the world, WorldPay is the way to pay - trusted and secure. WorldPay payment solutions are trusted by thousands of businesses, big and small. WorldPay provides a secure connection to your card issuer, without itself holding information regarding the goods or services you have ordered. The following outlines the how you can make a payment through the WorldPay Payment Service and how we deal with the transaction.
How does the WorldPay Payment Service work?
A shopper visits an e-commerce website and selects the items that they would like to buy.
The shopper then proceeds to the merchant's checkout with their shopping basket. This generates a summary description of the purchase that is sent to WorldPay for payment processing. This submission is often referred to as the "purchase token".
The shopper is redirected to WorldPay's secure server where they are presented with a series of payment pages, enabling them to choose their payment method and enter their payment details.
WorldPay records the shopper's payment details against the details submitted in the purchase token to produce a transaction.
We use the industry leading internet payment company PayPal to protect your card details and protect from fraud. PayPal keep your information safe. We will never actually see your bank or credit card details, they are passed in a highly secure way directly to PayPal for processing. Industry-leading fraud prevention is just one of the reasons PayPal is a safe way to pay online. PayPal uses proprietary technology and constantly innovates to monitor transactions and maintain a secure payment system. To help you keep track of your account activity, PayPal sends an email confirmation of every account transaction. For more information visit www.paypal.co.uk