Your Right to cancel
1. You have the right to cancel any contract within 14 days without giving any reason. The 14 days will start the day after receipt of the goods.
2. The cancellation notice should be sent by e-mail to Aston Bourne at firstname.lastname@example.org and must state your name, a description of the goods or services concerned and the contract number of the cancelled contract.
3. Where Aston Bourne have supplied goods to you, you must take reasonable care of the goods in your possession pending their return to Aston Bourne. Aston Bourne will only accept the returned goods in their original packaging and which do not exhibit signs of wear or tear. Any use of the delivered goods beyond that necessary to inspect the goods on delivery will invalidate your right to cancel the contract.
4. Where Aston Bourne have supplied goods to you, these goods must be returned to Aston Bourne, 10 East Street, Brighton, East Sussex, BN1 1HP or be available for collection by Aston Bourne. The cost of returning goods is non-refundable, and where Aston Bourne collects goods the direct cost of such will be deducted from the refund.
5. Once notice of your cancellation has been received, and we are in possession of the returned goods, Aston Bourne will make a refund of the contract price to your debit or credit card used to purchase the goods. This will be done within 30 days of the date of cancellation.
6. All monies will be refunded within 30 days of cancellation date.
Extended Returns Policy
Our extended Christmas returns policy is valid from 17th November 2017. This means you can return online purchases up until 15th January 2018. Normal Exclusions apply.
Matters Beyond our Reasonable Control
Aston Bourne shall not be held liable for any breach of this Agreement caused by circumstances out of its control including, but not limited to, Acts of God, fire, lightning, flood, or extremely severe weather, explosion, war, disorder, flood, industrial disputes (whether or not involving our employees), acts or omissions of Internet services providers or acts of local or central Government or other competent authorities.